Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Las Fotos

The Town of Quepos where I live


The Treacherous Walk Down the Highway to Zumba

Zumba takes place in a deserted restaurant in the jungle! I never thought Ï´d do Zumba here!

Typical Rice and Beans

La Ferria - Market in Quepos

My Housmate, Alicia - She taught me so much... I miss her :(

A professor from Alicia´s School - Julia, brought us to a river


Bus Stop

Panqueques with the family

Yeah!!! Pancqueques

Dylan sometimes comes to visit.. he loves my camera

My teacher and a lizard that Mau brought into class

Haha... burried by a tiny Tico "chiquitico"

Julia - best guia ever!

She took us to the Mangroves

Port of Quepos

We found the Waterfall and Jumped!!!

Day at the River with Cynthia and Betza

Yay!!!!

Manuel Antonio Beach

Mi Clase de Espanol



I found my buddy  Mau while visiting Cynthia!  When I asked for help finding her house after I got off the bus in her town.... it was his dad who helped me... small world I didn´t even know he lived there!

1 comment: